Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: The Driest Artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FUCCKCKCKKC
-Connor Driest
self portrait

Glasya

if you cleaned it up abit this would have been perfect
great skill right there
Well I've pretty much told myself I will post something everyday in order to keep myself working and improving. Day 2, its me again... lol
herro...........
The last male is really strong. I like the look in his eyes
needed to post something for today, im working on this for my bands facebook page lol, hopefully i can work on it some more when i get back from work :(
ummmmmm yeah

sopasdigital

diggin' your last post there! I think with darker shadows, that sketch will really pop out! Good job man!
(07-11-2012, 01:37 AM)sopasdigital Wrote: [ -> ]diggin' your last post there! I think with darker shadows, that sketch will really pop out! Good job man!

Thanks man! still working on it
still slowly working on this

alexnegrea

I love your color variation and the fact that you use hard brushes:) but i feel that you need to soften some edges also (to create that beautiful contrast between hard and soft) cheers!
(07-15-2012, 06:31 AM)alexnegrea Wrote: [ -> ]I love your color variation and the fact that you use hard brushes:) but i feel that you need to soften some edges also (to create that beautiful contrast between hard and soft) cheers!

Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely try to work on that, Btw you are freaking amazing, your blog is on my favorites tab now XD
tryn to get back in the game... the art game that is. wish me luck XD
meh...
"Dealers"- been workin on this for abit, having fun :)
still working on this, but i gotta go to math... :P
Trying to resize so i dont lag up the page.
its by birthday, so time to study
a study I just did sitting in the bathroom for some different lighting, Gawd it sucks, but im learning
head study I did inspired by danny luvisi.
Pages: 1 2