Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Guess I should start here? :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sopasdigital

Hi everyone! Robbie here. A 22 year old artist from the Philippines. I'm quite new to this forum and I'm quite amazed at the amount of talent I've been seeing the past few days. I really hope I can step up and start being on par with the people of this community. I guess what I'm really trying to say is I'd like to meet new friends over here who can guide me and give tips and such along the way. So I do hope to meet new and inspiring people here and that someday, I can level up and be as talented as everyone else is in here. :)

Catch ya'll later! Hope you can also check out my sketchbook while you're at it :P
Welcome friend!

No one here is talented, we all got to where we are through constant hard work. So long as you put in the effort you'll grow along with us!

sopasdigital

Hi atrenr!

Well, I still see awesome work so I really wanna strive to get to that level soon! Thanks for the word of encouragement! Hope to meet more people here! :)