Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Ivan Ći's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
congrats for the job! :D Step by step, you will make it, i´m sure.
Awesome. Congratulations, man!
Party tnx :D
today's
[attachment=28796]
Wow :D Congratulations on work !!! I hope you will have lots of fun and see it as inspiration and will to work better. You really worked hard and it can be seen in your amazing progress. Just keep up like this and keep up with your style :D
This last one looks really interesting, hope to see it finished =)
Tnx, I'll finish it :)
Today's
[attachment=28892]
today's... ah maaan the weekend feels sooo nice :)

[attachment=28934]
Well the elves are getting their asses kicked in the poll, so lets keep pushing them lol

Today's concept, a bit generic, but the dude has some character
[attachment=29012]
This was the first young illidan comp idea, gave it some love today, might go all the way through with it
[attachment=29160]

P.S. Space marines are kicking ass :O
Gratz on the studio job dude, that's awesome news!

I wish you the very best for the future dude. Love the updates too, its really awesome seeing how you've progressed.
I guess I still can't rework an old sketch properly and avoid it's initial problems. I sent this to a friend who explained that it's not worth doing, and now i see it, too. The pose is not good, composition as well, anatomy questionable.
Shit happens, moving on.
[attachment=29201]
congrats to the job ;O !!
Tnx, Nikolai :)
[attachment=29407]
[attachment=29406]
today's afterwork stuff...when the fuck will i ever learn to draw dynamic poses properly?
hey man Congrats on the studio job! Hard work pays off! and I like the image with the spear and the big black cat a lot. Keep pushing it!
Tnx Jon! :) And yes, hard work pays off!
today's anatomy practice... by far my weakest point
[attachment=29538]
Congrats on the job! Been going through your SB...cool stuff. I've been trying to work on my dynamic poses as well. I have been starting with a cage of sorts...essentially a box, so that I can establish some loose perspective, and then I construct the character within.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
saw your illidan on facebook tonight good job dude, i always like checking out your sketchbook :)
Grats on the job, man!
Tnx guys Party I tried that before Brian, but I wasn't ready - so, I'll give it a shot again, thanks! ;)
Ok, ok, space marines are kicking some serious ass now :P So, let's stay in tune with that lol
[attachment=29782]
..aaaaand back to elves :P
[attachment=29888]
Yay <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16