Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Ivan Ći's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Very sweet stuff! You have an amazing sense of composition and lighting and I like how out of any of your sketches a final illustration could be born! One critique would be making more bold and big strokes instead of scratching as much, although the last one is very good and doesn't suffer this problem.
Also, thanks for stopping by my sketchbook!
natzetta, better than ever! got rid of some stuff i didn't use anyway lol
bemota, thanks for the kind words and useful crits! funny ,i was just trying to address the lack of swooshines you mentioned

now, at last, but not the least - here are some bewbs for you to enjoy
[attachment=9996]
[attachment=9991]
[attachment=9992]
[attachment=9993]
[attachment=9994]
[attachment=9995]

+bridgman
used felt tip pen 0.3

ooooohhh and its a 6vs6! will there be a turnaround?
[attachment=10308]
just a lil retarded doodle break from work
omg those legs....
Holy shit dude, sorry to hear about the fire. If my work stuff got fucked up due to flames i would cry. Doesnt seem to have stopped you from producing awesome progress though, latest stuff is lookin sweet dude, keep it up!
dont you cryyyy tonight, and tnx for the compliments!
[attachment=10585]

hey guess what, its fucking snowing
hey iCi,

i love the illidan piece. if you keep at it, it might turn out awesome! i want to see it finished!

cheers,
flo
Will do, tnx!

[attachment=10660]
my good deed for today, too tired for anything serious
i still like the idea, would like to see a illustration about this.
sweet improvements ;3. love your dragon piece. although you could consider making dragon like more vicious and dynamic pose. don't want to be mean. right now he's just siting there, hanging out. try playing with him more. side of that nice work ;)
Don't you worry man- hit me, I like it rough xD
Anyways, tnx to you and Ed, instead of sleeping on time after a hard day's work I splattered paint around some more
[attachment=10755]
O.O
Woah! amazing things you have here!!! quite the variety! I love the way you use light and the color studies are great! BTW thank you for the reply on my sketch book, hehe... I'm just getting used to the forums... ;)
Nice figure studies, and bridgman stuff, I just started going through the bridgman constructive anatomy book yesterday. I really like your dragon piece also, looking forward to seeing how it turns out finished.

DeniDimochka

I definitely like your environments best, your compositions are very dynamic! How about some interiors? You seem to have really good range so I can see some awesome futuristic or fantasy pieces, I wish there was a thumbs up or high five button or something I leave here.
Tnx, Gaby, looking forward to seeing how your work turns out.
Jon- Bridgman has, in my opinion at least, the coolest approach to the movement of the figure, thats why i'm so stuck with him. Dragon piece will have to wait for now, but im diigin it enough to finish it someday.
Tnx, Deni, I will get down on those interiors like a beast asap.

Anyway...Looks like the elves need a little push..
[attachment=11003]
Some random stuff
[attachment=11871]
[attachment=11872]

DeniDimochka

Wowzers! You're leveling up like woah, Ivan! I really like the enviro sketch on top, the perspective could use some tweaking but its an appealing composition and a well thought out and effective light source with a good sense of space and atmosphere. It'd be neat to build on that :)
Ho, tnx Deni! I might just expand on that one. I think that perspective is coming along slowly. Anatomy is still the weakest point.

So yea, here is this crap
/deleted/
Flew got me, didn't make it. Deadline was today. Life sucks.
Some lineart
[attachment=12215]
Aww man, finish that warcraft piece, its going to be good!

And this last enviro sketch - liking it! Planning to cleaning the lines on it? I'd love to some line weight there hehe.
iCi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111exclamationexclamation
The Warcraft Tribute book deadline was extended to jan31! Get your ass back to work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16