Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Pungyeon's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pungyeon

Hey,

Thought I'd introduce myself here, as well as start my sketchbook. My name is Lasse, I'm a 21-year-old from Denmark. Last year in January I decided to stop being a chef and decided to do something else. That happened to become Illustration. I to do as much as I can to improve, Crimson Daggers has been a massive help and I hope to be able to return the favour in the future.

I'm really terrible at putting together an illustration, which you will definately see in this sketchbook :)

Here is a Skull study I finished today:

[Image: SkullStudydelete.jpg]

Lovely bones!

Pungyeon

Here are some life stills from today and yesterday:

[Image: Linseed%2BOil.jpg]

[Image: Jam%2Band%2Bspatular.jpg]

[Image: Light%2BBulb.jpg]

And some figure drawing between 1-5 minutes:

[Image: 1-3%2Bminute%2Bfigure%2Bdrawing.jpg]

[Image: Figure%2BDrawing%2B5min%2Blim.jpg]

for the figure studies I used artsyposes.com (which is actually not great for this) and this youtube channel I found, which was actually quite useful: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClockSketch?feature=g-u-u

I'm pretty bad at both, so I'll be focusing on these kinds of studies for the moment :) As always, any kind of feedback is very appreciated.

(01-26-2012, 05:57 AM)Sprayah Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely bones!
Thank you :) Checked out your portfolio, you've got some nice stuff yourself!
Here are my favourite gesture drawing sites

http://lovecastle.org/draw/
http://www.pixelovely.com/gesture/figuredrawing.php

hope they're useful :)
Great studies, man. Nice way to simplify the figures with straight lines etc. Keep it up!

Pungyeon

@Jona thanks that looks great

@alexson Glad you like it. Vär i Sverige är du?

Pungyeon

Here are some studies from the last couple of days. I got some super sculpey and decided to do some small sculps and then do some life stills from it..... It was a painful experience :)

[Image: Still%2BLife%2BBrush%2Band%2BKnife%2BCase.jpg]

[Image: Spoon.jpg]

These are two of the sculps I did.

[Image: DSC00555.JPG]

And the study off that torso.

[Image: Super%2BSculpey%2BStudies.jpg]

Last, a random sketch I did that turned out crap :D

[Image: Turtle%2Bsketch.jpg]

It's reallyl great to see everyone posting their work and working so hard :) Hope everyone keeps it up, and as usual any kind of feedback on my work will be very appreciated!

Pungyeon

Couple of studies from today. Visit my blog for full-size images: pungyeon.blogspot.com

[Image: Landscape%2Bstudy.jpg]

[Image: Centurion%2BStudy.jpg]

Pungyeon

Few studies from the last few days.

Fucked up my hand, so I gave it a rest today, and will tomorrow as well, hopefully it'll get better, hate not being able to paint :(((((

Life Still

[Image: Wallet%2BStudy.jpg]

1 minute gesture studies

[Image: 1%2Bminute%2Bgestures%2B5.jpg]

[Image: 1%2Bminute%2Bgestures.jpg]

Leg's

[Image: Leg%2BCountour%2BStudies.jpg]

[Image: Legs%2BLoomis.jpg]

Mononoke comp sketch

[Image: PrincessMononokecover.jpg]

Entry for the League of Legends Competition

[Image: League%2Bog%2BLegends%2BLunar%2BRevel%2B...g%2529.jpg]

as always, comments are very welcomed! and if you for larger images go to my Blog

EDIT: A big thanks to 7brushes for the help provided for my League of Legends piece :D!!!!

Pungyeon

So I've built myself up some cubital tunnel, which means I have been extremely inactive lately. Which has made me go insane. Anyway, here is some of the stuff I have done in the last week :( I also did try to get a submission for the Bloodsport together, I spent the last 3 days on it, and spent only 6 hours on it (all very painful). Hopefully I'll be back in full action in a couple of days.

[Image: Planes%2BStudy.jpg]

[Image: Drapery%2Bstudy.jpg]

[Image: Mononoke%2BFinal.jpg]

....:/