Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: New to Crimson Dags and Looking to make a partnership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, my Name is Torry and im horrible with introductions X_x

I'm 20 years old and not the greatest artist, thus i find my self here. I'm disparately seeking knowledge. manly foundation studies such as what to practice and ext. I lean more towards the character design field but would love to learn landscaping. trying to make the pilgrimage towards the heaven of being a concept artist.

Also as mentioned in the tittle I would love to get into a Partnership as fast as possible to get me pumped and motivated.

if anyone is interested my email is [email protected] and I'm available from 10am to 4 am est during the week and sometimes during the weekend

glad to be here and looking forward to meeting you all D16c4689

SangHee

Hey man,
I like to believe that a way of an artist is indeed a complicated one. Doing practice and studies belongs to it just as much as networking and this is the right step to do.
I'm sure people can help you but you might wanna show some of your art to start with. Also explain what you're aiming towards, if it's realism or cartoon, whatever you're set to do.
(11-07-2012, 09:18 PM)SangHee Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man,
I like to believe that a way of an artist is indeed a complicated one. Doing practice and studies belongs to it just as much as networking and this is the right step to do.
I'm sure people can help you but you might wanna show some of your art to start with. Also explain what you're aiming towards, if it's realism or cartoon, whatever you're set to do.

How do i go about showing my art work? here on or the sketch book page?

SangHee

Sketchbook would be the best. Or if you have a website you can put a link to your profile too.
Welcome to the forums! :)