Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi guys im new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kylebaer

Hey guys my name is Kyle and I have followed Crimson daggers for a long time now but never join the group I finally building up the courage to join. i love how hard all you guys work and want to be a part of it. I would love to make some friends and meet more people like me. that love the art in games and movies more then actually playing them and would rather sit a home drawing that going out to the clubes. Well anyways I hope this is a good enough introduction and I'm really looking forward to posting and seeing other people's work thank you.
Hey Kyle, welcome to the community away from the shadows of being a lurker. I look forward to seeing you getting your work up and studying hard with the rest of us :)

kylebaer

(11-17-2012, 10:53 AM)Laura_H Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Kyle, welcome to the community away from the shadows of being a lurker. I look forward to seeing you getting your work up and studying hard with the rest of us :)
thank you looking forward to it.