Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Heavenwill - Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Morning warmup and little monster from the hangout
Study from the hangout
Study from the hangout
Nice Armour Study man, I would suggest taking notes when doing study's it helps take in the information allot more, I have started to do this and find that it helps.
Good point Jack

Here is the results of the 3rd event of the year hosted by Gagan.
Another awesome sunday :p
Tight stuff man, my favourite is the Space invaders re-design and the animation is splendid. See you Sunday!
Course man, Thanks !
Such a long time since I practiced Gesture drawing,
You all know him
hmm... he looks a bit like juan manuel marquez... i mean there's a slight resemblance i think :D
Ah, those eyes, how can we forget?

Cool sb, I would only say, more patience and endurance with the studies. Keep it up!
You do a lot of good work in a short space of time, sir. Impressive.
(01-23-2013, 08:04 AM)iCi Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, those eyes, how can we forget?
Cool sb, I would only say, more patience and endurance with the studies. Keep it up!
Total agreement, I'll do just that :p, thank you

(01-23-2013, 01:03 PM)Craig Paton Wrote: [ -> ]You do a lot of good work in a short space of time, sir. Impressive.
hehe thanks
The score for today is 1 nil my sir. Waiting for your sketches.....

FOERVRAENGD

it's lovely to see you improve so fast! (And yes you spelled my name right! woo!)
(01-25-2013, 06:04 AM)FOERVRAENGD Wrote: [ -> ]it's lovely to see you improve so fast! (And yes you spelled my name right! woo!)

Thank you !

(01-25-2013, 05:48 AM)gdsworld Wrote: [ -> ]The score for today is 1 nil my sir. Waiting for your sketches.....

For yesterday and this morning
And as a bonus some sketches just for fun

[attachment=12682]
[attachment=12683]
[attachment=12684]
Oh damn! The race is on. Loving the silhouette on the last shapes.
Today's gestures
another gesture session
Nice gestures and thanks for helping out on the stream man. I'll definitely pay more attention the skeleton in the next session. 1-1 today! ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12