Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hobitt-hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(08-13-2014, 09:50 PM)Kaffer Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job on the airship-studies! Must give a huge boost the perspective-circuits :)

Thanks! very true its great practice and builds visual library which is important.
The vehicle designs have really improved! Keep following your plan and you'll be a master!
(08-13-2014, 11:12 PM)meat Wrote: [ -> ]The vehicle designs have really improved! Keep following your plan and you'll be a master!

Thanks! hopefully one day but that day is very far but the journey is more fun then the destination.
(08-13-2014, 11:25 PM)Hobitt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2014, 11:12 PM)meat Wrote: [ -> ]The vehicle designs have really improved! Keep following your plan and you'll be a master!

Thanks! hopefully one day but that day is very far but the journey is more fun then the destination.

It may or may not be far, but you are on the right path, whereas some others are utterly lost. As long as you keep putting one sketch in front of another, there is no doubt you will reach mastery. *thumb up*
Update!
Here are airships as usual and these are the last ones moving to ships from the ancient times to the 19th century i might take on more modern ships later down the line. Made one sketch as preview of things to come. Also finished my 80 page sketchbook started a new one decided to decorate it with some paint. And here is a preview of things i have been doing behind the scenes daily still lifes and personal pieces which are not included in this post. I do not upload them because im not satisfied with the quality and i do get feedback on them so i want to keep the quality of this SB as high as possible, cause really i could dump my daily gestures in here but i don't want to upload such low quality work. I might do these kind of updates once if something noteworthy happens.

[attachment=54733]
[attachment=54730]

[attachment=54719]
[attachment=54720]
[attachment=54721]
[attachment=54722]
[attachment=54723]
[attachment=54724]
[attachment=54725]
[attachment=54726]
[attachment=54727]
[attachment=54728]
[attachment=54729]
Still trying to grasp the shapes of ships also steam ships incoming (probably).
Those constructive drawings are looking pretty nice man! I love how they start getting more and more complex as you progress :) keep posting man! Great work!
(09-03-2014, 07:38 PM)RenatoCaria Wrote: [ -> ]Those constructive drawings are looking pretty nice man! I love how they start getting more and more complex as you progress :) keep posting man! Great work!

Thanks! and they are fun too.
A master study and mostly steamships
Whoa, nice ship drawings! Are these from reference?
(09-17-2014, 08:06 PM)pnate Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, nice ship drawings! Are these from reference?

Kind of i do quick sketches from reference and then do these from what i remember.
Dope stuff.
I would perhaps consider spending more time with the drawing for your still lifes like the skull, focus on getting the forms right (maybe even do a couple of really complete, really 3d looking drawings of skulls, make it look 3d with just line), then painting it should be easier, and it will really help you to see form.
(09-19-2014, 12:30 AM)Gliger Wrote: [ -> ]Dope stuff.
I would perhaps consider spending more time with the drawing for your still lifes like the skull, focus on getting the forms right (maybe even do a couple of really complete, really 3d looking drawings of skulls, make it look 3d with just line), then painting it should be easier, and it will really help you to see form.

Yeah i do a long study of it . Thanks!
Those goddamn perspective drawings doe. How u do this?!
Awesome work man, you're getting better with every update, Hobitt - keep it up!
(10-01-2014, 09:06 PM)smrrfette Wrote: [ -> ]Those goddamn perspective drawings doe. How u do this?!
Awesome work man, you're getting better with every update, Hobitt - keep it up!

Thanks! No magic here only practice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15