Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hobitt-hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
More trains.
Do you even train bro? XD
(10-15-2014, 08:38 PM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: [ -> ]Do you even train bro? XD

Yes. And i ain't running out of steam any time soon.

(10-22-2014, 07:51 PM)Mariyan-Hristov Wrote: [ -> ]Great job with the perspective studies ! Waiting to see more :D

Thanks man! having lots of fun with this + next sketchbook has better paper so the linework should be cleaner.
Hey man! Been taking some time to have a good look through your sketchbook, it's really inspirational! Such focus and commitment to the perspective stuff, your enjoyment clearly comes across too. I love your approach, with quick sketches then constructing things from memory - I can see how it can be fun that way, instead of painstakingly trying to build every detail from a photo or something! I'm going to adopt this way of working with perspective for my own studies. Thanks for opening my eyes!
UPDATE
JyonnyNovice: Thanks! im glad this is helping others and remember have fun!

Got a new sketchbook ,also doing these daily digital sketches for subjects i do not plan to research any time soon.
More stuff. Started working on aircraft always fun to try to figure out how to draw a new type of vehicle .
Planes.
Still working hard on you fundamentals, W. Perspective is getting a ton better. So here we go, I'm here now too! Keep it up mate! :)
More planes
Really good studies here mate,
those visual vocabulary studies seems very beneficial, and great perspective.
Keep them coming :)
AliceChopper:Thanks!

Also small update i have received the how to render book so the next 5+ months will be spent studying it and so updates will be more scarce for i want to spend every hour on it. I will continue doing visual library stuff but wont scan it i plan to do updates when ill learn something new or reach a certain milestone.

*Jumps into the study cave*
Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the new book! Good luck!
*Jumps out of the study cave*
Im back.

So as i predicted it took me 5 months to finish the how to render book. Quite a journey it is a great book, but it does require knowledge of the previous one, learned a ton of new stuff and rendering is no longer a mystery. So the plan now is to continue with visual library ( i did not stop while studying) and start applying all the stuff I have learned. Exited to be back!

And here is a vertical slice of the stuff i did over the months, not including traditional stuff cause i threw most of it out.
Welcome back Hobitt! Renders are looking great, you really did that book thoroughly eh? Great work ^^
(04-07-2015, 12:39 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Hobitt! Renders are looking great, you really did that book thoroughly eh? Great work ^^
Indeed i have! Very exited to start doing more creative stuff now.
Quick studies
A small highlight of traditional stuff the skull is a still life done with guache quite fun!
wow, so much perspective drawings, awesome man!! :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15