Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Elderscrollers Sketchy Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Tygerson: Thanks! Yeah, eyes are really important in a figure/portrait! Always emphasize them

Some more imaginary figure work done with studies in mind during my last RPG session. It´s a character of a friend of mine playing sort of a priest of the god of the seas.

[attachment=27268]
Some character from a dream I had last night. I was in a Zombie Apocalypse

[attachment=27349]

MajaD

Hey there!

I love how diligent you are with pencils, even though your digital stuff looks great. I love the enviros, I find them awfully hard to do, so I always enjoy seeing how other people put them together.

Just watch the last sketch, it seems she's twisting her torso a bit too much for comfort :) Great expression on her, though.
@ MajaD: Thanks very much! I really love pencils and as I decided a while ago that I want to push my basic skills, I do a lot of them next to digital stuff :) It is also cool that you can literally draw everywhere you are. Oh and yes, the pose of the last sketch is a bit too exaggerated. Although I managed to take the pose myself...for a brief painfull moment :)

Here´s some practice sketch of a spartan-influenced warrior woman, I felt like doing:

[attachment=27358]
Some more studies of John Howe´s concepts for The Hobbit and a quick character sketch of one of my RPG characters. I´ve painted my RPG group about 3 years ago when I just started out to learn digital painting. Now after some more knowledge and hopefully better skills, I plan to repaint that with better design , technique and updated characters.

[attachment=27567]
[attachment=27568]
Some more sketches for my redraw project. Very sloppy and not accurate regarding anatomy. I´m just trying to find ideas

[attachment=27807]
[attachment=27808]
[attachment=27809]
More character sketches in an almost final pose for a painting

[attachment=28243]
Some quick sketches. More kind of doodles of some lesser nobles and a wasteland amazon

[attachment=28770]
[attachment=28771]
[attachment=28772]
Refined lineart for some characters:

[attachment=28985]
[attachment=28986]
[attachment=28987]
The rest of my 5 redraw characters in lineart:

[attachment=29043]
[attachment=29044]
Too little time lately for serious work :( Here are some doodles, I made while waiting at my doctor´s waiting room:

[attachment=29911]
[attachment=29910]
Some imaginary character sketches, still practising lineworks:

[attachment=29982]
[attachment=29983]
And another character sketch :)

[attachment=30627]
A background for a personal project. Not finished yet, some details are still missing.

[attachment=30714]
Some doodles and a drapery study in pencil:

[attachment=31380]
Digital face variations from the same basic sketch:

[attachment=31445]