Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: smrrfette's Odyssey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH smrffete is back!!! ALALALALALALALALALALA; AND SHE KNOWS NOW THAT HANDS ARE REALLY HARD ;______;

oh your bat application turned out nice, do those more often!
Saw your post at the permanoobs boards and was blown away! See what I mean - Art ninja!

Seriously, looks like you're really being efficient and careful with your brush strokes and mark making now and it's got amazing results! Love how you mixed those soft and hard edges too.

Keep it up up up! (But still take it easy though!)
Awesome to hear you're feeling good! Sounds like you've really got a handle on your time and energy spending, such an awesome skill to have!
Looking forward to seeing your personal stuff :D keep on rockin'
awesome - welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great update - you improved a lot.
hey smrfette! long time no see! I'm eroquii from the conceptart forums, but I'm not sure if you remember me much. we started around the same time and I ended up stopping art again for a long time. I'm so happy that you have been improving all this time. I hope that everything goes well with your current situation and I look forward to even more of your progress. :)
Glad to see your still around smrrfette ,really like the incredibles pieces . Now if only youd come on skype more :P
Hell yeah! welcome back! that color study with the naked lady is awesome, those edges are looking sexy :D also yep dont wait for the stars haha. (Let Chtulu rest)
I will be waiting to see your new personal work.

Keep going, at you own pace, but never stop! :)
[Image: tumblr_mt766vVMtu1qmpmfmo1_r3_250.gif]
I know you haven't posted here in a month but I just wanted to say that I hope your health is going okay! I'm so sorry you have to take a break like this, I'm sure it sucks a lot. Just take it easy and don't push yourself too hard, let your body heal as it needs to! Hope to see you back again someday. ;)
CMON SMURRRRFETTE DON'T TEASE US LIKE THAT I WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! MORE STUFF!! PLZ!!! :3
whoa been a while since I checked out your work but I see your still killing it
//nufftalon - ^ ^ haha I should get in on livestreams more
//Fedodika - smrr reporting for duty :3
//ZombieChinchilla -I'mmmm back-ish (again) haha ty though Zombie! I'll drink to that
//EduardoGaray - thanks Eduardo! haha that gif is getting me more pumped!
and I shan't... I can't!
//Greatdictator - yeah... kinda still around need to change that. skypey skypey, le go! haha
//eroquii - oh wow holy balls! great to see you again!! dang though, that sucks to hear, I hope s'all good on your end! but yeah thank you and I hope to see you round :)
//constructicon - eeeh I wish haha, thanks constructicon !
//Samszym - personalll stuffff incoming from now onnn :D thanks Sam!
//LongJh - too nice of you! I should update there again. :) and haha that last line summarises what I've been doing perfectly
//Fedodika - oh you, where have you been all my life (shameless lyric insert)? haha yessss, hands be hard... I wanna paint some tomorrow/the next day! so happy you're updating your sb here, let's arrrrtttt!!

long time no art :D

seriously.

mmm, what's happened? went to LA, which was awsm. why? cheap air tix! loved it, really loved it. sketched this in the hotel room one day. i <3 pens (but apologies for shitty quality pic)
[attachment=51823]
literally haven't painted since the last post *sigh* except a couple of days ago, I was like "COME AT ME PAIN!?" and managed to poop this out:
[attachment=51822]
no refs, no ideas, just winged it
lots to learn, lets get to iiiittt
LOOOOOOVE IT YESS LOVE IT YESS OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
rly cool stuff keep goooiiiiing :D
Ahhhhhh shit. Look at this. Fucking amazing. So many studies. Really love the fat bat. Lighting could have been very different on it, I think its sitting on a light. You could have tried out some of that light fall off that Gurney talks about, the inverse square law I think...

Anyway, you are killing it. Keep going :) We should definitely hang sooooooon!! <3
//Jaik - too awesome of you to provide critz Jaik! yes very true, I played it safe - should've worked more on it instead of being a "big fat pussy" :D haha see you sooooon! woo!
//Samszym - aaw thx sam ^ ^ but srsly, will dooooo!
//Fedodika - mwahah! you beautiful man you :D but for reals, gotta keeeeep goinnggg :D!

my scanner is shiiiiet, so I'm waiting for a 2nd hand one from my papa, hopefully the scanner won't have ink blots on it! lololo

anyways, some stuffs
applying all the wayyyy!

[attachment=52192]
[attachment=52193]
[attachment=52194]

yes, yes, baby steps all the mofoing way---slooooowly but surely...
You're getting so good, great updates! I've got nothing to crit really, just keep doing what you are doing! (:
GODDAM SMRRFETTE I GOTTA BACK TO PRACTICIN!!!
Ooo smrrfette that fish guy is killer! Keep it uppp and take care of that arm :(
hooooly crap you really really improved since the last time I came here O.O !!!!
Good to see you still at it! Really liked that last study.