Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Angies sketchbook of stuff and things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Last sketch for today

Billy Bob in Fargo..
WIP of Brad and Ang...
Worked on BradnAng for a bit tonight, didn't use any reference, just tried to build on the shapes there, to keep the interesting brush strokes and not overpaint...so difficult...
more refining before doing the final adjustments...(using reference)
And finished...sort of overworked but generally happy with how it turned out...
Worked on the Comicbookgirl picture. Just reworked the composition and turned it into a comic book cover. Very rough right now...
Sketchbook pages:

a few pen sketches of Beckham and Walken, a couple fashion sketches for warm up and a sketch from memory of a woman who looks like Jessica Alba (I saw her picture before drawing it and she snuck in there) and a watercolour from life of my friend...
Unfinished watercolour study of an armadillo lizard...
Trying out the chalk brush on PS. A sketch of William and Kate and family...
This weeks sketches...and a final painting of Azeez Ansari for the Caricaturama Showdown on Facebook...
Just some doodles and sketches...
RIP Robin :(

For the Caricaturama Showdown this week...blocking in shapes and values
Started another sketch of Robin Williams and got into it tonight, will finish it tomorrow....
I finished a commission for a friends podcast radio show type thing called 'Norm and The Fringe' and finished Robin Williams for the Showdown3000. Gonna kick back now and chill for a bit, well..til tomorrow when I have to get cracking on some book illustration tests.
Hey Angel

good amount of new work. The last robin williams caricature seems having a nice lighting work

Also the inking of previous one is great (especially with photoshop :p )

keep having fun :)
Thanks zou :) I feel like I'm getting more confident with lines in Photoshop, it's definitely more fun. Thanks again

update...
todays sketches...
Emma Stone painting I did tonight. I think I succeeded in not overpainting this one..but it was close :3
This picture just won't go away...the final stretch...
Hobbit themed caricature commission and a masters of sex character spread (hur hur) sketch...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16