Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Am I Late to the Party?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

arvalis

Well hey everybody. My name is RJ Palmer and I am a freelance concept artist and illustrator living in San Francisco. I've been feeling my level of improvement has been stagnating. As soon as you start receiving comments like "amazing as usual", I feel like its time to start focusing on changing up your level. I just outlined a plan for myself to really try and do studies with much greater regularity as opposed to whenever I might be in the mood or avoiding a job I don't want to work on.

Long story short, I'll try to update here regularly. Nice to meet you guys. You can check out my work here: my deviantART account and my tumblr . There is even a page on my tumblr just for my studies here
WELL WELL WELL

welcome aboard mate ; )
i remember your pokemon stuff from deviantart (and it was amazing indeed) but its nice to keep improving. Welcome!

Reed

Wow, the master of photorealistic pokemon! Nice to meet you, your work is really awesome!
i had seen your work before, really awesome!! :)