Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Another newbie saying hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

First of all I want to introduce myself... I live in Germany, I'm 23 years old, I have two cats and I study something called "Intermedia Design" ;)
I stumbled upon the Crimson Daggers a while ago and have gone through a lot of threads and sketchbooks. There are so many talented people here! So I decided to join.
I really want to become better at what I do and when I look at the things I've done in the past year, I DO see a progress... but (maybe some of you know that feeling): I feel I can't get better fast enough.
I just got my Bachelor of Arts degree and am now working on my portfolio for the MA admissions... (there are only 5 spots available.) So that's one thing I have to get done in the next few weeks :s
I work hard, I love what I do but of course I have tons left to learn... so I'll start right here ;)
Welcome to the jungle!!! just practice and practice!!
Welcome to the daggers :D
Nice work you've got there! What are you looking to improve on at the moment?
Thank you both! :)

@Chiritsu
I really need to do some work on anatomy. I struggle with drawing dynamic poses and such... So that's what I'm going to start with :)

Nusku

Everybody told me to study from Loomis, so I shall pass down this knowledge!

Free e-books:
http://www.alexhays.com/loomis/