Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name's Mike Burns. I've been following the streams for a while now but I haven't looked through the forum until now.

You can check out my work at: http://artburns.blogspot.com/

To give some background on my life/career situation, I'm about 2 years out of school having graduated from Syracuse University's Illustration department. I have quite a large amount of money owed in student loans so I have a crap part-time job to pay the bills and have a steady flow of income. In addition I work freelance fantasy art whenever I can grab it, and I've also done a little work in other genres, but fantasy is my main focus.

The reason I finally made a profile on here is that lately I've been falling into slumps with my work way too much. When I'm not working on a job I find it hard to decide what to do with my free time, and since I can do anything I wind up wasting all my time figuring out what to do and wind up doing nothing way too often. I'm hoping that I can become a part of this awesome community and hopefully recharge myself creatively. Thanks for reading, hope to talk to you all soon.
[Image: Darksol_CLOSEDA.jpg]
Awesome!! Welcome to the jungle!! :)