Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: anzhou's sketchbook : let's study hard together!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-03-2013, 08:41 PM)anzhou Wrote: [ -> ]more sickbrush assignments. lassoXgradient tool environment study and running into walls on construction.

check back with everyone soon, keep truckin guys!

ellipses are fuckin hard to draw. i run into problems with them all the time lol. man try drawing a tank - once you get to the treads and have to draw all those littles wheels ull want to kill yourself lol i know i always do.
Really nice lasso experiment in Sickburhses class and you did a really good job of it. The portrait skecthes are really good too. It's pretty easy to tell which ethnicity each person is. You did a good job :) Keep it up!
Sorry for the haitus, got sidetracked by some outside artlife issues :o

Tri: yea they're challenging. I get over it by rotating the canvas and drawing quickly with a swing of the wrist. Keep goin mate!

Jaik: Thanks man, those assignments are awesome kudos to Sick man!

I STRaY I

Hey man, sucks about real life. Hurry back when you can!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this was a quite a shock to come back to D:
I hope everything's okay!
Though I'm sure you're still kickin' it!

can't wait for you to start updating again :D

p.s. thanks for the kind words in my sketchbewk, dood - means a lot and they'll keep me going!
Sorry for real life issues man !

Anyway you're doing a great work here ! Cool face work :D Keep this up !
smrrfette: Yea soon it'll be back to norms, thanks for the encouragement!

Izzual: Thanks man, I intend to!
Nice figures studies man
Also like the the movement in those walking sketches
Hope you keep posting!
Things are looking good here, sir. Hope to see you continuing with some of the Sickbrush assignments. :)
Pages: 1 2 3