Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Nowio pretends to can draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Was this from imagination? If so her head looks nicely constructed. I also like the reflected green light under her chin. Maybe this needs a little more contrast though?

When are you gonna do some more lines and boxes :)? I love 'em! I think I might give those a go myself!

Keep going mate!
Okay, gonna start posting here again. 
Hey guys new and old! <3

[attachment=96445]
[attachment=96446]
[attachment=96447]
Sooo I thought to do a daily MtG study for February!

[attachment=96636]
[attachment=96637]
[attachment=96638]
[attachment=96639]
Aaaand day 2...
just a few more and I get actual free time to put more that 1-2 hours into these x.X

[attachment=96664]
[attachment=96665]
[attachment=96666]
[attachment=96667]
[attachment=96664]
new day new card new study haha :D

once i finish my current commissions i will be able to spend more time on studies and those thingies

[attachment=96717]
[attachment=96718]
[attachment=96719]
[attachment=96720]
Cool! These are looking pretty good :) Do you want to work for Wizards of the Coast as well? :D Maybe I should do some MTG studies too- seems like good practice!
Hello all! Anyone still alive here? <3
I am alive and i am so pump to see card art it where i think most of my love for art came from.If i can give you an advise is to often zoom out to be sure it work in a smaller format.If you can work without zooming and get good at it you save time by implying detail rather than spending alot of time doing detail that don't read on a small scale.One otherway you can also work is by opening the navigator window to show the full work without having to zoom out constently.
wassup
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7