Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
so less time =( wish i could update more
Great work ethics, and I can see an improvement. Keep it up!
I mostly Updating at the moment at the Conceptart.org forum...
so here are updates:
really awesome work! your compositions are really good, and i like the amount of detail you put into the armor designs
keep it up!
Hey man, really great job. I love this cartoon character on the beginning of the page Keep pushing ;3
Nimao!
You work is still great :) Love the colors. Some of this studies just need a final render on them! Going to look awesome.
another sketch
again a sketch =))
wow dude, you've come a long way in 10 pages! nothing like a good kick in the bollocks to motivate ones self into production again. Thanks ;p
Look at you go. Your stuff is getting better and better. Really inpiring. I'm gonna follow your progress, that's for sure ;3
You're killing it man. In a few months you've come so far. Hope you can keep it up, love to see how good you're gonna get :)

Love the Mulan cover and the little dwarf up top btw. Oh, and the Stark piece. Nice work
thanks for your support guys ! :heart:

here is new stuff
Checked out your first pages, you have come a long way! - also really like this latest update, those creatures are so cute!
Really good stuff. Love the way your newest painting coming along ;3

natzetta

I can see you, NikNik. Th_113_ 073
study from today.. didn't do much today =(
I Began with a Kain fanart.. just dont know qhat to do with the background .. ooh i loved this game =))

thanks again for the kind words
started a life study tonight =)
Good work Nimao. Last one came out nice. Also, the Kain fanart coming out sweet. The way you have the background now, works, I would just spend a little more time polishing the figure/face.
A card test I did for fun =) did't had much time this week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34