Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
new Fanart
illidan sketch something about 1h 20min
60s each
some sketches while i should be doing something else p.p ..
im tired and hungry p.p 60s each.. i have so less time 8[
daylie failing ;O
again 60ies..

dont have to give up ;O
Awesome stuff dude. No real crits or anything, the last piece, and that quick thing both look great. I might say maybe having a bit more of an environment in them could help, but tbh, they're character pieces, and look great with out. Could be something to experiment with though? Gestures are looking good as well. Don't know if you've watched prokos latest video on gesture drawing? Think he's doing a series on the figure, might be helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...4HR59yFZ7Y

Keep it up :D
(06-22-2013, 08:51 PM)JakeB Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff dude. No real crits or anything, the last piece, and that quick thing both look great. I might say maybe having a bit more of an environment in them could help, but tbh, they're character pieces, and look great with out. Could be something to experiment with though? Gestures are looking good as well. Don't know if you've watched prokos latest video on gesture drawing? Think he's doing a series on the figure, might be helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...4HR59yFZ7Y

Keep it up :D

yeah i really should do some landscape stuff..
i always forget about it
thanks for the vid maan i tried to applied the stuff he mentioned about that line thing he did..

some more 60ies ;O
wuuaar very exhausting this time
60s again. stopped after 20min.. just realized im too tired to draw straight lines.. or do lines at all. going to move on to some slower studies
some sketches for the summer pitch ;O

thread:
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3544.html
more worked out concept
blueprint and first model for the summerpitch thing ;O
wow!
looks cool!

though i think his arms are a bit too short, but anyways, i love it! :3
Great stuff man! I'm getting my sketchbook going finally! I've always been studying since i joined this forum, but I just got my sketchbook going. I like to critique on every post and others to do the same that way as artists we get plenty of feedback and views/ opinions/help, that's why we do this right? Maybe try to give your environments as much attention as your characters. They serve one another in an illustration. Just my two cents, great work though! I remember your post from a while back titled, Am i ready for freelance or something like that? how's that going btw?
I like Your character concepts and the way You develop them!
I think You do a lot of studies, thanks to which You will soon reach a new level of awesomness if You keep such a good work :)
started a wolf concept
(07-22-2013, 12:29 AM)holdkocos Wrote: [ -> ]wow!
looks cool!

though i think his arms are a bit too short, but anyways, i love it! :3

yeah could be ;O thanks

(07-22-2013, 04:31 AM)Trevor S. Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff man! I'm getting my sketchbook going finally! I've always been studying since i joined this forum, but I just got my sketchbook going. I like to critique on every post and others to do the same that way as artists we get plenty of feedback and views/ opinions/help, that's why we do this right? Maybe try to give your environments as much attention as your characters. They serve one another in an illustration. Just my two cents, great work though! I remember your post from a while back titled, Am i ready for freelance or something like that? how's that going btw?

im not very successful with freelancing.. maybe because i have a full time job but i think its because i still suck like hell ;O

yeah and i really should work on my environments

(07-22-2013, 04:39 AM)Mannequin Wrote: [ -> ]I like Your character concepts and the way You develop them!
I think You do a lot of studies, thanks to which You will soon reach a new level of awesomness if You keep such a good work :)

thanks ;O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34