Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings folks! Just started up an account here, shamelessly tagging along after my buddy Alex Konstad. I just graduated from TAD and am trudging away building my skills and portfolio and have been making daily studies a habit, and I've really missed having a solid online community to get feedback from.

So I've put some of my finished pieces here and will start up a study thread too. Looking forward to meeting all you upstanding folks! : )

Cheers!
-Jon Neimeister
hi Jon, welcome!
i'd seen that last d3 piece on dA before. great work, love the pose on the witch doctor.
i was fortunate to take a few TAD classes part-time, i can only imagine how great it must be to go through the entire program.
anyway your art is great, i look forward to seeing more : )
Hi Jon,
I've seen your tutorial and this first work on deviantart,and you've been one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to blizzard fan art. I am so happy to see that you joined our community. I really can't wait to see your sketchbook and follow your work more often :)
Welcome to Crimson Daggers and enjoy your stay :3 Have a lot of fun and keep up with this amazing work.

allyhodges

Hey Jon, it's Ally from TAD! I'm doing the same thing from what Alex Konstad posted on Facebook. :) Glad to see TAD folks here!!