Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Summer Art Camp Check-ins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Eovalles

Edgar Ovalles cheking in...
Yo, Kasim here.

zmote

So here I am, too. It's me Zafer Dogan, I use zmote as an artist's name. Well, what should I say, happy workin' together? By the way great thumbs up for Eva who brought this up.

kdiston

checkin in

StefanieOdendahl

ckecked in! Insane, ecstatic

stefanie, 48, germany – i used to be a graphic designer. 5 years ago i started to draw seriously – still had a full time job back then. 2010 i found my true love – digital painting. i work less and less as a graphic designer – so i can spend all my time practicing to become a better artist.

my goal is to became a concept artist and/or freelance illustrator. i like to paint environments/scenes and my favorite genre is scifi/cyberpunk.

like most of you i don't have a lot of artist pals and be happy to have some serious exchange about our work... Thumbs_up

Pavel Sokov

Pavel Sokov here!

Kennstan

Reporting in!

Im 23, living in LA

Guys im excited lets kick some butt!
what's this art camp stuff? should I lurk more?

DougHoppes

(06-28-2013, 04:47 AM)Goht Wrote: [ -> ]what's this art camp stuff? should I lurk more?

Noah Bradley is hosting a 12-week Art Camp (online) course. It's been amazing so far and have been learning a lot. We're about halfway through the course. The people that you see posting are also members of this art camp. This is a way for us to keep in touch and network/help each other, once art camp is done.

Dougie

Hidama

Stewart Pirie here

fogbreath

Cherylynn checking in. :3

Ed_

Ed here :)
Marion checking in! thanks eva for sharing the news on facebook :)

NickLadd

Nick Ladd reporting in!
Sula checking in!

Fly

Chris F checking in.
Hello World!

I am here. Let us draw.

Tara

Tara Checking in excited to see what happens!
From Perth, Australia currently studying Fine Art :)

evabonita

(06-30-2013, 06:57 AM)Elaeis Wrote: [ -> ]Marion checking in! thanks eva for sharing the news on facebook :)

My pleasure! I want to get as many people from the camp as possible and it would be AMAZING if 90% of us joined :D We really get to push and kick ourselves on the rear to improvement and this is something a lot of us don't have (fellow artists to critique our work that is).
Reporting for duty!
Pages: 1 2 3 4