Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Fedodika the Koala
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
stuffffffffffff

Gonna try to make my stuff a bit less.. crass?
damn those abs... nothing more to say this time around ;D
Eduardo: Femabz r the meening of lief

Have a spoooky halloweenz!
Ooooh, a lot of improvement in this piece

Keep going koala bby !
Looking more and more natural Fedodika! Great piece!
My luv: thanks youz <3

Last part of my name: hopefully soonn! Be more NatuREL!!

Alright guys: big write up here, you probably already seen it, but this is for the homies in the future creeping on my stuff because i somehow managed to earn some homies who wanna creep on my journey

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-6923.html

LETS MAKE BUCK TEETH A THING!

third is self portrait

One day i will render again...
Nice updates dude, about the bunny girl try and darken some of the edges like the right side arm and leg in with the background tone just slightly.
atm it kinda looks like it's just been copy and pasted onto the background. Also a slightly lighter tone for the background might help it as well.

Oh yeah and that self portrait looks great man! XD.
trigger: Thanks bro I'll get around to it onna these days!

Gonna try to post erryday this month, we'll see where it goes!
LETS MAKE BUCK TEETH A THING YO-!!!
Smrr: i dooooooooooo itttttttt!!!!

Gonna sleep on this one, trying to find my voice

Winona Slugclops ryder :)
I heard there are mangos around here? Liez, only liez :D Nice to see you developing specific style slowly : )
TOOOOOOOOOOXic PuNDA!

Heheheheh thanks :) Mangoes ain't cheap ;)

Some progress on this, no sketches today, maybe tomorrow, really gotta work on hands and feet, and get rid of that... rigid look, i want them to look rounder and more effeminate. Also shoutout to smmrrrrrr for the help :)
One mo night we'll see if i can save it!
stuff feet are reffed from boug

*scurries away to draw hands
Did a bit of head studies from some artists i think are pretty good like adam hughes, lee bermejo, vampirehungerstrike, and selenda. (these are applications) I like how the last one turned out and i think i have a crush on harley quinn, especially with that hood haha, any girl could put that on and look twice as cute instantly!
I'm the meenest sumbitch in 9 counties
whew got lotsa paper sketches done today, drawing from imagination more really helps i think
YES, PLEASE KEEP DRAWING BEBZ. THE IMPROVEMENT IS WILD!

Bottom left chick of this latest post = gooooood suhn! One on the right is unbalanced, though I'm sure you see that.

Keep it up!!!!!! <3
Smrrr: Thx u I luv u no 1 3ls3 will 3v3r d0
proportions are fun... and tuff