Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BlakSignature

I've loved art and (mostly) drawing as a hobby, and realised how much I actually care about it recently, and how much I want to make something of it. I'm now fully devoting my free time to studying and hopefully creating things that I and other people will like.

I don't know many people in real life that are into the same kind of art as here, so I'm glad I found this site. Hungry to learn and improve fast, and open to critique. I'm embarrassed with my knowledge so far, and am not the type of person to post my stuff online, but I lack structure and objective critique in my studies and hope that this helps. Overall, I'm just looking forward to meeting other people who enjoy this as much as I do.
Welcome to CD, BlackSignature!!

You most definitely will find people who enjoy art as much as you do! We're all art addicts here :3

Hmm, don't worry about feeling embarrassed - most of us are, but you said it yourself, you're hungry to learn - and that's all that matters :)
Whatever you put into something you'll get out of!

Jump into the community, I hope to see you 'round and look forward to checking out your work!