Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: I choose you Pikach.. woa, wait.. am I doing it right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HiddenMyst

Hey people! Glad to finally find myself here and thank you for having me! I've been searching for a sweet place to hang around and do art with other passionate ladies and gentlemen :)

I used to hang with the Daggers back in 2010 when Dave just started streaming. It was damn inspiring and some really good times. To see it all grow into this is amazing. I've really been gone for far too long.

Some of you might know me from ConceptArt.org as DefiledVisions. These past 2 years haven't been so good for me. I've been mentally ill and working through some heavy life-issues. However things are getting better and I really want to join in and have fun with art again!

For now I've just been stalk.. *cough* I mean looking at the forums for some time, but I decided to register and say hi :) I've been dropping some comments in some sketchbooks and I hope to do so more! I feel this place brims with the creativity and spirit I've been missing for a long time and I hope to suck it all up, get back on my feet and start contributing to that too.

I'm looking forward to sharing experiences about all things related to art and life in general. I love a good discussion, whether it be the about something deep and spiritual, or just simply why milkchocolate with almonds is so daaaamn tasty. (It is, I dare you to say anything else).

And with that I'll leave for now. Might start up a sketchbook soon, but until then I'll keep posting and getting to know you all better!

See you around ☼
Weru-come sensei!! Show everyone your epicness!
Wow, from my short-lived time at conceptart.org, I still remember that name!

Welcome to CD!!

Sucks to hear about what you've been going through, but great to hear things are rebuilding, hopefully the daggers can be a good source of energy in your stay with us :D
The fact that you've already been contributing to the forums made me smile! Thank you for being so active already!

Ooh, the deep conversation or completely random conversation type?
If you haven't already, make sure to check-in at the CD Google Hangout - you'll meet a bunch of great artists, paint and talk with 'em!

If you're ever there when I am - I SHALL CHALLENGE YOU ON THAT CLAIM! ... Milk choco and almonds my butt ;)

Looking forward to checking out your work, see you 'round!

HiddenMyst

Murderotic - haha! I better bring out my wise and old sensei face then ;)

smrrfette - Thank you for the warm welcome :) I thin so too. Really looking forward to it. I'm not so familiar with google hangout, but I'll definitely check it out!

Oh no you didn't.. it's so on. It's On! however, I am not responsible for what might or might not happen with your attitude towards milkchocolate.plus.almond after we meet ;)

thanks! cya!