Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

alehra

So I decided to join this forum after hearing so much positive feedback about it! I'm hoping I will be able to improve with by joining.
I have been drawing for most of my life, but I have never really bothered to take it seriously. I want to work on my realism, and many other things, considering I want to go into an art related career. I'm still pretty young, so I have yet to decide what I want to do. I also feel like I want to re-learn how to see things. I have learned so much over the years, but I've always had problems applying them.
Also, I guess I should say that I have been greatly influenced by anime. However, I really want to work on my realism! I also want to learn more about design because I will most likely get into a design related career. I hope to learn a lot through this forum!

Here are some things I want to improve with (that I can think of at the moment):
  • color theory
  • foreshortening
  • backgrounds
  • anatomy
  • proportions
  • composition
  • computer softwares

SpectreX

Welcome to CD Alehra!

Why not create a sketchbook? I'm sure people will have a look from time to time to encourage you on and give some tips/feedback/critique :)

alehra

(07-06-2013, 06:41 PM)SpectreX Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to CD Alehra!

Why not create a sketchbook? I'm sure people will have a look from time to time to encourage you on and give some tips/feedback/critique :)

Thank you for the advice! I think I'll actually do that! It seems like a nice way to keep me motivated! :~)