Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jjoven

I drop here because an interesting article about the costs learning arts, and what can we do instead to get a bunch of bills at the end, you can read it here: https://medium.com/i-m-h-o/138c5efd45e9
Said that, let me share my website: johnjoven.com, I'm an illustrator looking for improve my skills, so any comment about my work is welcome. Nice community!

See you.

John.
Welcome to CD, John!!

Oh wow! Your art is so clean and wonderful! I can see it being used for a cartoon show for sure!
D16c4689

Be sure to join in on the community and its challenges, as well as creating your own sketchbook so we can keep up with your progress :)

Enjoy your stay!

Jjoven

(07-07-2013, 07:06 AM)smrrfette Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to CD, John!!

Oh wow! Your art is so clean and wonderful! I can see it being used for a cartoon show for sure!
D16c4689

Be sure to join in on the community and its challenges, as well as creating your own sketchbook so we can keep up with your progress :)

Enjoy your stay!
Hi smrrfette, thanks a lot for your nice comments and advices, I'm new here, so create my sketchbook and participate on challenges sounds great! I'm really happy here!