Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Morning.Afternoon.Evening!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

In an effort to expand my very limited working knowledge of the artistic process I have decided to sign up here to become BETARRR @ teh ArtZ! But only time and effort will reveal such things to me. And also in doing so I hope that I can contribute back to the forum in thanks for the future help received:)

If you have time to check out my website please feel free to do so :)

www.tetsuosdream.com

And also here is a little snippet of one of the projects I am currently working on for Noah Bradley's art camp (A master study of Monet).

[attachment=27456]

thanks for letting me in to this great opportunity

-TeT-
Hey and welcome to the daggers, Tetsuo!!

Awesome, awesome! Glad you're here and are going to contribute to the community! Sharing really is caring and you get that! ;D

Ohhhh Monet ~ master of light. Looking great so far! he seems to be a difficult artist to study from with his loose style - but you have it going on!
I plan to do a Monet master study myself soon - probably all of his cathedral/haystack series :)

Look forward to checking out your work and hope you enjoy your stay, Tet :D!
Hey smrrfette thanks for the kind words:) Your SB is pretty bitching right now btw. You have some seriously awesome improvement in there :D