Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello good people of Crimson Daggers!

I've just realized how much my painting and drawing needs to improve (I only discovered skin tone hues yesterday so, yeah...) , and I've been meaning to join CD for quite some time...

Since the beggining of this year I got more serious about art, but my daily schedule doesn't allow me much free time...

BUT, my winter break officialy starts tomorrow (and last about 20 days), but ever since the 12 I'm trying to draw and paint everyday, almost all day long. And I hope to keep working like this ,but with help from this awesome community!
Let's do this!

Oh, by the way I'm from Brazil so excuse any faults with my english (I actually had to search some of the words here on google...).
Welcome to CD! :D

Good to hear how much you work on your art!
Hopefully you can kick time in the butt tomorrow when your Winter break begins ;)
I know how much it can suck when time is against you... so try to make the most out of it!!

Your English is sounding good!!
Keep it up, I look forward to checking out your work - make sure you make a sketchbook!
Thank you smrrfette!
I actually just opened a sketchbook yesterday. Definitely will try to update everyday!
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3598.html