Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, I go by the the online alias Nereza or Nez and I'm a leaning artist aiming to improve and grow as a artist. I been drawing since I could hold a pencil and despite my skill level, I'm extremely passionate about what I do and art in general, I'm always trying leaning as much as I can and I hope to learn and grow on my stay here.

I dont update as often as I should but you can see some of my work on my DA here http://nereza-darkblood.deviantart.com/
Hello Nereza,
I just checked your deviantart and you have some really beautiful works. I can't wait to see your sketchbook. Have a great time here, join us on livestreams and hangouts :)
And have lots of fun^^
Welcome to Crimson Daggers :)
Thank you very much for you kind words I still have a ways to go with my art but I'm glad you like it I guess I have to make a sketch book post at some point.
I look forward to hanging out with all of you. Smirk
ps I cant seem to get the attachment bar to work is it only work with certain file types?
Uhm. I don't even use it to be honest^^ I upload pictures on imgur and post them here.
As far as I know it should work with jpg and png files
thank you I was just curious, I probably just use photobuket or dropbox then ^^