Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hiya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

Very glad to have found this little corner of the web :) Caught a couple of Dave's streaming interviews awhile back but never realized there was a forum community too.
Great source of inspiration and knowledge those interviews were!

I've been working in advertising for a good few years but finally went back to my roots and started drawing again...around mid 2010... I have a passion for creating pretty much anything... writing, sculpting, woodwork, model building, painting & drawing but married life with two kids and a full time job did not leave too much time for all the fun stuff. I did however manage to find some time to take a few courses through TAD (which was awesome) and found a local group to do some life drawing sessions. Still learning everyday, doing studies and taking on small commissions when possible.

The idea has always been to be able to work full time as a creative and while a career in advertising has allowed that to some extent it is not exactly my end goal. It took me a long time to really understand exactly what it is I want to do with my life, but know that I know, I am completely focused in that direction.

Very eager to learn & share with others. Hopefully meet some cool folks and make some great connections.

Enjoy the weekend - I'm based just outside of LA and it is a beauty outside :D
Lar

kcwuji

:3 Wellcome! Nice gallery >-<
Excellent work, man, study like crazy and you'll be working in no time! See you on the forums :)
Wowweeeee, what a fantastical gallery :D

Welcome to the Daggers, Larry.

Hope you enjoy your stay and you join in on the community fuuuun!
Thanks for the welcome :)