Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Marjorie's sketches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Love that Bladerunner study. Some cool stuff going on her, making great progress.
Thanks Craig! i need get back into things. kinda died for a while there but i'm back now xD
time to get this sketchbook bumpin again :P

[Image: JqyvXit.jpg]

[Image: C5jJywj.jpg]

[Image: r3l7Bi3.jpg]

[Image: UlcBzhP.gif]

[Image: 2yiW3eD.gif]
heeeey, awsome stuff marjorie ;3 been a while and I can see a shitload of improvements ;3 love those pencil stuff from a while back. love to see more. keep on killing it ;3
Oh Hey, I didn't realize you had a sketchbook here. Yay! :D

It's all looking really good. The still life is looking great.
Thanks guys!
heres the once yearly self portrait :)

[Image: zkA3s6T.jpg]

[Image: Qq9ciwi.gif]
[Image: QLqJwnC.png]

[Image: fmXaTy2.jpg]

[Image: AMD3MoA.jpg]
Looks good :)!

I'd say be careful of your rimlights, that sort of curving around edges can only happen with a giant diffused light source, (like a wall of light), so i'd say instead of having it curve around like that i would do it on one side of him instead.
thanks for the feed back muzz
yea i feel ya. i pushed a bit too much with it i'll make sure to not go too crazy next time :b

[Image: DPI8Yuf.jpg]

[Image: DZmEpoA.jpg]
I really like that little green/orange/pink portrait sketch you did in the corner there. Great sense of form, and lovely colours. Keep it up!
I agree with Stroan, that colored portrait looks simply MAH-vulous! You still doing streams? I miss your angelic voice :D Its meeee Hypnagogic_Haze. We go way back, remember?
Hey thanks guys ^_^
yup haze I remember ya
sorry i've been kinda dead on the streams i'm hoping after the holidays i'll be back on track

[Image: oFufH8b.png]

[Image: CFTXqaHl.jpg]

[Image: mLAMnkT.png]

[Image: ZhC0Nm0.png]

[Image: UA5ETNO.png]

[Image: aJ5i1eU.jpg]

[Image: kj2cbbY.jpg]
lovely sketchbook, I always appriciate people that show their work in progress, like the gifs!
great stuff Marj, the freelance work looks like it's improving your skills
oh shit Haze!! i totally didn't answer your question! Livestreams: i've been buried is work but i'm hoping after the holidays i can get back to it. I really miss all my streaming buddies ;-; also i kinda hate my voice but if you guys want me to talk instead of play music i will. xD

Thanks astute-fool I'll try and do more. i really like looking at process gif's too ^^

Thanks james! Yup it is making me get better. Even though i can't see it right away i feel like i'm starting to understand some things a bit and more. And its also showing me the things i don't even know and need more practice with, which is good. :p

heres something personal that i hope to one day get back to to finish

[Image: ChCfFAo.png]
Your journey seems to be going well! I'm really liking the new personal piece you're working on. I'm wondering if she would work better if moved down a touch and slightly to the left to place her head on a third intersection. The movement in her hair is great, and the moody background is looking cool too. Keep up the good work!
thanks man yea i see what you're sayin.

some quick sketchy client stuff

[Image: ZshsYQml.jpg]

[Image: LS0F5DGl.jpg]

[Image: wVRNZNMl.jpg]
[Image: urpf3Hr.png]
study from today
[Image: 4nlvdbZl.jpg]
Really hope you get around to finishing this one!

(12-23-2014, 06:48 PM)marjoriedavis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ChCfFAo.png]
@Pindurski Yeah i feel ya man I gotta finish that piece ^^'

mean while poked at this for a lil warm up before jumpin into work stuff x_X

[Image: KHCVZox.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13