Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Ahoy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nachi

Hi everyone,
my name's Martina and I'm a 22-year-old student of biology from the Czech Republic.
I've always enjoyed drawing, although I used to mostly sketch and draw just for fun without much thinking about improving myself. And when I discovered the internet art community starting with Deviant Art, I got a lot of inspiration and motivation to work harder. In 2010 I bought a tablet and started with digital art and with bigger and detailed pictures.
I mostly draw birds and fantasy stuff like dragons. I lack in other things like human anatomy or landscapes and I'd like to improve that and everything else as well. I'm self taught and because of that I'm looking for advises and critiques. And I'm sure I'll be able to learn a lot here so I'm looking forward to be a part of the community :)

My gallery is here: http://nachiii.deviantart.com/
welcome! make a sketchbook =D
And fill it with birds <3

Nachi

Thank you!
Haha, yes, I should do that :D
if you do not have a bird reference book it should be good to have one but since you study biology i am pretty sure you have enought reference allready and i would suggest you to try and do a hybrid-bird creature since you seem to be only doing this.like a griffin or a sphinx or a 2 bird mix in 1