Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello, lovelies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Angela R. Connor

Welp, here I am! I've heard about this place for maybe about a year, but only now have I finally decided to step into the circle. As for who I am - I'm Angela, a BFA-having 24-year-old with a passion for creatures and fantasy art of whatever media suits me at a given time and a whoooole crapload of learning to do. Seemed only prudent to join this big happy family of artist-types!

You can find my work on my website here.
Hello Angela, welcome to Crimson Daggers! :D
I'm glad you decided to join us finally and as I can see already you have some amazing works on your gallery.
Btw-that 3d animation video is amazing, i was enjoying watching it and just keep up working like that.
Can't wait to see your sketchbook.
Enjoy your time and have fun :) Also, feel free to join us on hangouts and livestreams.

Angela R. Connor

Thank you! I just looked at your stuff too, and it's beautiful! Watched ya on dA, too :)
Hey there, welcome to the group

Looked through your gallery, its pretty sweet! I especially liked the front page of your website!

I look forward to seeein more of your work :3
Myyyy goodness, Angela - you have one of the most beautiful website layouts I've seen to date!

Welcome to the daggers!
Welp, I'm glad you finally decided to join, especially having known about us for over a year xD

You most certainly have beautiful work already - it will be a treat to look at as you begin your studies!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Angela R. Connor

Thanks so much, you guys! I do have a bit of a background with graphic/web design (hence the polish), plus I very recently overhauled the whole thing to be more "me" than the one I put together for college. I guess I didn't feel ready to really show myself until I really figured out what I wanted to do and made it clear. And now I get to just make a beeline for life goals! >:D

Glad you all like my work! I hope to put in as much time as I can spare in between job stuff.