Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: YOOOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sugar

Hello! I'm here because I'm looking to rub elbows with other creative people, encouraging and being encouraged in turn. I'm a freshly hatched illustrator, and really what I want is to just observe and converse and continue to learn. C: I like stories, things with too many limbs, and star charts.

I'm looking forward to learning from all of you!
Hey and welcome to the daggers, spin, spin, sugar!! :3

Sounds great to me! You have an awesome attitude, I hope you make the most out of your stay and I can't wait to check out your work!

Enjoy your stay!
Welcome sugar! ...*liks* omgimsorry *cough*. Hope you'll have a great time here and waiting to see some of your work! :3

sugar

Thanks, smrrfette! I was really excited to find this place; watching other artists post their work and discuss it is one of my all time favorite things. I'm not surrounded by lots of creative people lately, and I'm feelin' it.

Haha thank you, Belanaite! Don't forget to brush your teeth. ;> I AM SO GLAD that you like Yume Nikki!! I feel like i'm running into more and more fans lately, and it makes my soul smile every time i do. C: