Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Darktiste Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Articuno,Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mewtwo sage, Mew
Let's see some more stuff :) I noticed that you had set a deathline. If you ever get behind in a goal, don't feel like you have to "catch up" and to a lot of work. That just feeds into the procrastination cycle. Just get back on the routine like nothing ever happened(or modify the routine to work better).

"Skill is a result of trying again, and again..." - Andrew Loomis

Keep going.
It was about time i update so here it is a small update but still better then nothing
Gesture and contruction mix study did over some image

Last one is a halfling
this end analyse of 24 pose
Hey man, I noticed you deleted your deathline thread. I hope you didn't get discouraged with what we wrote. It might have been hard to hear, but it was honestly what you need to do more of. I hope you start up again and practice as often as you can the things we suggested, and post here in your sketchbook. It is important to get feedback, and to learn how to encorporate it into what you do, and this isketchbook is a good place to do it.
(06-21-2016, 01:42 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, I noticed you deleted your deathline thread. I hope you didn't get discouraged with what we wrote. It might have been hard to hear, but it was honestly what you need to do more of. I hope you start up again and practice as often as you can the things we suggested, and post here in your sketchbook. It is important to get feedback, and to learn how to encorporate it into what you do, and this isketchbook is a good place to do it.
Strange i didn't do that anyway i am gonna post new stuff each week it better then a long plan and it gonna help more then a plan that can only discourage with is massive size.For the moment i am gonna focus on linework and 3d form in space.
some new not so new stuff
I am starting to assign myself study subject and trying to come up with exercise .This time i am doing a ctrl paint exercise
on perspective trying to work on scale.I am aware that some of the box plane are missing it because i was making them see throught but i was suppose to delete those plane but some aren't deleted
Perspective Gain
Curve Mirroring on a titlted plane
For those who have missed one of my best post on this forum i have recently rework some of it content

You can find more about it here http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4785.html
Enjoy
Some quick exercise and trying to go bit more complex in perspective using mostly box.

Side note just realise there a tangent with the trash can and the box.
Haven't read your Deathline, but perspective excercices that you're doing must help understanding form. Good that you started applying your knowledge. As for the last image, would be nice to see some line weight variation and a bit more detail :)
(09-24-2017, 09:01 AM)neopatogen Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't read your Deathline, but perspective excercices that you're doing must help understanding form. Good that you started applying your knowledge. As for the last image, would be nice to see some line weight variation and a bit more detail :)

This exercise focus on applying simple form in perspective i will be doing line weight later on in my next study keep watching.I try to focus on one thing to improve at a time.But i will keep in mind to make more study where i combine what i learn into a more complex study.
Please don't comment on the color i not gone into color theory yet i know it hurt the eye.
Unfinish Train station
Maybe i should just stick to greyscale because i was not aiming to add color but still end up wasting to much time where i shouldn't.
''Almost finish'' with my basic perspective training i will be moving to DYNAMIC SKETCHING in the day to come

Here you can see a skate park
Cool stuff, it looks like it has been awhile since you posted any anatomy stuff, have you been working on any anatomy lately?
(01-14-2018, 09:45 AM)mchammer75 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool stuff, it looks like it has been awhile since you posted any anatomy stuff, have you been working on any anatomy lately?

Not been doing anatomy for a while now i been going back to basic form and simple construction fixing my hatered of perspective so it doesn't hurt me to much in the long run.I am also working on pretty basicly stuff like ellipse and cercle so i don't mind posting but i will be finish soon and go back to post some progress because i don't want to go too long from not posting my progress.Thank for coming by.