Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hola!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

psypher101

What's up Crimson Daggers? Now that I'm registered am I also a Crimson Dagger? Or do we start out as a different color, maybe a shade of red that eventually ends up a Crimson? What the hell am I talking about? This is supposed to be an introduction.

My name is Saul Estrada, aka psypher, but my friends call me Psy (pronounced sigh). I've been drawing and stuff for a really long time, but I want to get better. If all goes well I should going back to school at Ai Sacramento and finish up my remaining year to get my B.A. in game art and design. Below is a pic I just finished this morning.

[attachment=29526]

Dream job: Working at any video game or film studio in pre-production getting to sketch and paint characters, costumes, props, buildings, environments and pretty much anything that I'm asked to do.

Focus: Right now I'm trying to get better at realistic lighting. I've never done Plein-Air studies and only ever did still life paintings for school. I know that's the key. So yeah. Gonna be doing a ton of that for a while.
Hey Psy, welcome to the daggers!!

Hahaha I died when I read that first part! Let me tell you, once you're in CD, you'll a shine a radiant Crimson, forever and ever babe. :3

Cool piece, I'm really digging the design!
And it is sooooooo good to hear that you're going to be doing plein-air studies and still-lifes! That takes awesome dedication and I admire that.

Best of luck with your dreams, anything's possible when you give it 100%!

Hope you enjoy your stay, make sure to make a sketchbook so we can keep up with your progress! Af48944b