Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Art :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bluecs9

Sorry guys I'm new here and don't really know many people here. So here is my story. I'm a 17 years old guy living in Ireland. I have this talent for art or I guess I do. People say I do and if I put apart art there is nothing left that I'm good at so I guess I will go with it. Here is few of my drawings. www.abadon1.deviantart.com/gallery. Can you please leave a comment about it please ? I would really appreciate the effort. You can tell me anything you want about it, I will be happy to understand what I did wrong and what I need to improve in my drawing. I would like to move on in a future career linked with art. I also like playing video games and I think it will be a good idea to create the characters in a game or the scenes or stuff like that but here is the BIG BIG IDEA that i've been dragging you up to this point. If in 6 years ( in 6 years i finish college and get a stable job for the future ) I will be as good as other artists I would like to do something like... drawing that's it . Just drawing and drawing and get paid for my art. Is it possible ? is there a name for this kind of job ? if it doesn't exist I can try go in a game studio but I don't know what to be : game designer or game animator ? which from a game company would be suitable for me ? I only want to draw something and work a little bit at computer, to animate it. I hope someone can help me out. Please guys ^ ^ I really appreciate it :) Sorry for the long post. :)