Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Reintroducing myself-- mile stones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Wandering Sketch

My last introduction was also my first post, and I'm regretting my extremely, well, goofy approach. I want to use this site to my own advantage, and harness whatever critique I can so as to improve. I'm unsatisfied with my drawing techniques right now, I'd love to do more digital and traditional painting rather than character designs and linearts. I've improved so much in the past year that it's staggering to me, but it's not enough to bring me peace. I want to know more.

I hope to meet new people with interests akin to mine, and give insight to people who may want advice. I also hope to be one of those people, and to grow with other artists in my journey through college and, eventually, the mission field. I'm extremely excited about life, and extremely scared. Right now things are crazy, I'm cramming so much into my day because I hope, that in the future, it will all work out okay.
So yes, my name is Brit, or, if you prefer, Sketch, and I'm ready to start this journey.
Hello, I am Jo from Portugal.

I am here because I want to be more active on crimson daggers as a member while I improve my art as an artist too.
I hope I do meet people with same interests as me (this sounds like newspaper hotlines but you know sometimes painting on youe desk 24/7 can be really lonely ahahahahah).
Ok, I love digital painting a lot and I want to improve more and more so badly. Lately I am doing some friends to talk with, about digital painting and to progress and receive feedback.

So nice to meet you all, and keep with the good work.

Wandering Sketch

Hey there Jo! Wow, you sparked my curiosity the moment you said 'Portugal.' I hope things go well for you, and welcome to Crimson Daggers! (am I allowed to say that?)

If you ever want to talk, I'm totally open. We can swap goals and keep each other on our toes and such haha
Hey somehow crimson daggers messages goes to spam box. ^_^
nice to meet ya are you from portugal too?

ohhh you arent i guess :P

Wandering Sketch

Thanks, nice to meet you too! No, I'm from the USA, but I've got this huge interest in pretty much everywhere but where I am haha. I hope to travel a LOT when I retire, someday :)

I don't understand why messages would go to the spam box! D':