Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

alex_bo

Hello, I'm Alex, from Montréal Canada.

I've een a graphic designer for over 4 years but in the last 2 years got attracted to more illustrative types of work. And over the last year I've been attempting to become a concept artist. That is the greatest challenge so far but hope to work through it and become a professional.

You can see my work on my website www.alexbodowd.com

And on my facebook page.

As you'll see I don't only deal in digital painting. I also design shirts and other types of merch for bands.
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Alex :)
do you speak french i am also from montreal it could be really cool to see what we can teach each other. Enjoy your stay
Welcome to the daggers, Alex!

Wow, wonderful gallery and you've only really started getting into concept art about a year ago?! One to watch for sure :D

I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you mingling in the community ~

MoleWhacker

hey cool stuff man!

alex_bo

(10-17-2013, 03:01 AM)darktiste Wrote: [ -> ]do you speak french i am also from montreal it could be really cool to see what we can teach each other. Enjoy your stay

Yes I do speak french. Nice to meet you!

(10-17-2013, 08:16 AM)smrrfette Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the daggers, Alex!

Wow, wonderful gallery and you've only really started getting into concept art about a year ago?! One to watch for sure :D

I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you mingling in the community ~

Thanks! Yeah roughly a year. But was studying graphic design and was interested in illustration for a at least 2 years prior to really choosing concept art.