Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hey Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm Charlie, 22, a graphic designer turned illustrator living in Australia. Graphic design's a pretty cool guy, but art's my real passion. I quit my GD job recently to do it on a freelance basis so I can spend more time pursuing my art career. In a couple years time I want digital art to be my bread-earner. If I can get good enough, being a concept artist one day would be pretty dope.

Let's become art friends! I want to buddy up with people who are as dumb/stubborn/blindly-in-love-with-art as I am, so we can bang our heads against a brick wall together. Would love to Skype and talk nonsense while pushing pixels into the early hours of the night.

Below is a sample of some of my old work.I'm looking to weed out my fanart of stiffly posed babes and boring static portraits with original, thought-inspiring work. The purple bear is Pencilbear, my little monster. Expect to see more of this original character as I develop the project further ;)

I still have a long way to go, but I look forward to improving with you all here on Daggers!

-NC

[attachment=36590]
you need to make a sketchbook post i can't wait no more cya soon and welcome to daggers

alex_bo

Welcome!

I feel you. I also went from graphic design to concept art. Much more fun, isn't it?