Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hey All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lorithen

Hi there guys and girls, my name is Robbie and I'm an aspiring concept artist. I started to seriously get into art around June this year after trying graphic design and finding it too limiting. I'm self taught and spend most of my time focused on my artwork, I really hope to be a professional within a few years and maybe even make it big some day!
I heard about Crimson Daggers through a Sycra video I watched recently, it seems the perfect place to find a real peer group to help me improve and give me feedback so I can't wait to get involved!

Please give my work a look over, my tumblr/website is: www.liquidstatedreams.tumblr.com

I look forward to making new friends, improving my skills and helping out in any way I can!
Hey welcome Robbie, I Looked over your tumblr, looks like your on the right track with doing some studies. When you get a chance you should start up a sketchbook, you'll likely get some good feedback on what you need to work on.
Hey welcome to CD Robbie! Im Adam. I went to graphic design route too and decided it wasnt for me. I dont even know why I ever got into it in the first place. I did so many shitty little jobs of soul crushingly bland signs and lettering. Makes me shutter just thinking about it now. Hopefully we can help each other out with input. From looking at your tumblr I'd say you should look up Andrew Loomis's book Figure Drawing for all its Worth if you havnt already. Your environments are looking good. Keep us updated!