Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Bloodsports 5: Spirited Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: chihiro2.jpg]
[Image: comps1.jpg]

Got three more I want to flesh out then going to pick a comp. Messed with the title a bit and mimicked the way Haku blows his scales for a bit of added flow.
For more comps to the pile-
[Image: comps2.jpg]

Pungyeon

I love the idea of the first comp, and the second comp is so perfect. Seriously impressed how you fit everything in that comp without making any of it distracting :)
The third of the last batch is a winner in my book!

RachelCham

Very nice (: I keep going back and looking at number 2! 6 is good but I've seen someone else do something very similar with Yubaba.

CanisPanthera

These are all so awesome! Definitely #2 is my fav
(02-06-2012, 07:22 PM)Eyecager Wrote: [ -> ]For more comps to the pile-
[Image: comps2.jpg]

Second from the right hits the spot for me !
Pungyeon- Yeah the 2nd one feels like a traditional kids movie all WHOOOOOAAA MAGICAL DRAGON RIDES! Which hell who doesn't want a magical dragon ride? I might clean it up some day along with 7.

Orsvend- Thanks!

RachelCham- Thanks! And really? Is it exactly the same? If so oh nooo I might have to change it up a bit.

Canis- Thanks a lot!

Joerdenleigh- Thanks so much!

[Image: sp_wip_1.jpg]

And out of 25 votes I collected from miscellaneous buds and one who hasn't seen the movie which was the big incentive to do 6 I went with this one just because of impact value.

Changed a few things like having the bridge draw you in and the essential mood and implying that classic blue/yellow colors that American posters adore. Does anyone know if they just do that for color blind audiences?

But going to be working on this until Saturday. I'll probably do some bird feet studies and take a picture of me with the outstretched hands and underlighting. Still including the fire in this one.