Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Greetings daggers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've followed this site for a little bit, first heard about it through the crimson conversations videos on youtube. I started teaching myself how to draw about a year ago so I am still pretty terrible at it. I have a wacom but am working on my fundamental skills with pencils for awhile first. Some of my favorite artists are: Frazetta, Brom, Bisley, Giger, Kovacs, Bonner, Komarck, and much more. I am a big fan of comics, magic the gathering, and heavy metal. Some of my favorite bands are Type o Negative, Bathory, Death Angel, I listen to a lot of old school thrash and black metal. Also a huge movie buff but I dont want to make this too long. I am 25 years old, was laid off from my job, and have been living in my apartment as a recluse trying to get better at drawing. I have several books on every subject that I try to study. My goal is to get into illustration but I dont know how long it will take me, right now I live in Vegas but I am moving in with my friend in Seattle she is willing to help me out so I can work on my art, because my family has had enough, lol. I will start posting my work on here when I can, just wanted to introduce myself.
Welcome to Crimson Daggers DGJ :).

Yeah, sometimes things in life can be tough. Just be positive & persistent :)
You'll get through this phase.

Hope you get to have fun & learn here.
(12-12-2013, 03:58 AM)Prabu Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Crimson Daggers DGJ :).

Yeah, sometimes things in life can be tough. Just be positive & persistent :)
You'll get through this phase.

Hope you get to have fun & learn here.
cool.