Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello! New Guy Here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's good Crimson Daggers!

I'm Mario and I'm happy to have found this community. Came upon this place from a blog post by Noah Bradley (Check it out here if you get a chance). I am from Atlanta, GA, but currently, my wife and I live in Naples, Italy for my current job. If there is anyone here in the Naples (Napoli) area, let me know!

Anyways, I am here to get into an art community to get better. I have always been interested in fantasy, sci-fi, and gaming art and I even went to school for animation, but am not working in that field, due to...well…life. After, being in my current job for the last six years, I have come to a cross road. Either, be afraid and plan my future in my current job, or man up and follow my dreams.

You all are now part of my pursuit of happiness and I hope that I can help you all as well. Thank you in advance for the camaraderie, the critiques, and the overall accountability that I believe will help improve our artwork.

First stop after this post, i will be setting up my Crimson Dagger Sketchbook thread and browse the forums. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Much love and respect to all.
Welcome around !