Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty excited to be on here. I look mainly to exchange ideas with fellow rookies, seek guidance from older members, and I hope to find in Crimson Daggers a platform to better myself through critiques and suggestions:)

I've been drawing seriously since September 26th, when I got my Wacom Bamboo tablet.
My progress can be seen on my Deviant Art page: http://danilov89.deviantart.com/

I also run a livestream channel to keep in touch with people that are passionate about concept art, and to keep pushing myself harder and further: http://www.livestream.com/latenightdrawingwithdanilov89

I've known about Crimson Daggers from Styles Osunde and I realize I should have an account here some time ago, but it's never too late.

I draw because it makes me happy and I want to do this for a living, doing what I love to do. It would be a dream come true! That's about all there is to say.
:)
Oh hey you ;)

Welcome to the daggers man!

I love how you finished your intro, it made me feel warm and fuzzy and stuff :3

It's cool that you've started a livestream up already, it'll be a great motivator watching your past streams vs your present ones.

I hope you enjoy your stay,
And hey! Be sure to dive into the community as well while you're here!

All the best and keep grinding, it's never too late!
(01-11-2014, 11:43 PM)smrrfette Wrote: [ -> ]Oh hey you ;)

Welcome to the daggers man!

I love how you finished your intro, it made me feel warm and fuzzy and stuff :3

It's cool that you've started a livestream up already, it'll be a great motivator watching your past streams vs your present ones.

I hope you enjoy your stay,
And hey! Be sure to dive into the community as well while you're here!

All the best and keep grinding, it's never too late!

Thank you Smrrfette! I know you from James and Anna's streams! Drawing does make me happy:) I gave photography a go too, but I felt boxed in, depending on where you are, what happens around you, being an observer. Drawing gives me the power to create my own places, my own events, heroic battles between good and evil. You are really passionate about this, I saw from your sketchbook. As far as I figured the more heart you put into it the farther you go. Also that increases the height from which we fall, right? But we can always clinch to the jagged edge and pull ourselves back up, it's not a straight down drop ^^