Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've had sketchbook on here since the beginning of the year and forgot to introduce myself, I'm Andrew Robinson and I am currently studying Graphic Design at University in the UK, I've been drawing for enjoyment for quite some time but over the past year I've been getting serious about becoming an Illustrator/Concept Artist.

I have my books, I have my mediums and I have a lot of time, so I'll be updating my sketchbook thread quite regularly, I've been doing some digital portraits recently but they're eating up my time and I don't feel like I'm learning anything from them so I'm going to focus on my fundamental studies a lot more with some time set aside for personal work, I've been wary of doing personal work because I wanted to be at a level where I can create good work, but I realize that without doing personal work, I can't really apply what I learn and see my own improvements.

Nice to meet you all,

pugsloth
Hey Andrew,
Welcome to Crimson Daggers :D

Nice to meet you too :)