Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soooo I gathered the courage and joined this awesome forum. I heard so much about crimson daggers from many artists that I just had to check it out.

Anyhow, I'm a graduated graphic designer from eastern Europe, that was always intimidated by drawing and 2 months ago something in me snapped (probably due to the fact that I'm not happy as a graphic designer) and I decided to finally learn how to draw. I always wanted to be an illustrator and an artist but some kind of fear held me back. I'm hear to learn from you guys.

So far I've been practicing for last two months and I'm happy with my progress. I've opened a personal sketchbook thread (fetf's sketch book at that forum section) and I can use any help you can offer! Cheers!
hi there welcome here, im newb but i just want to say your link has an error but its also the same link at the page we are on now
(01-24-2014, 04:24 PM)eru Wrote: [ -> ]hi there welcome here, im newb but i just want to say your link has an error but its also the same link at the page we are on now

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I'll fix it.