Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
Giorgio from Milano, Italy.
31 years old, freelance illustrator for the past 9 years.
99% of my professional work always went into children and young adults books, did some advertising, posters and stuff, but lately i decided it was time to take a step forward in my career, speaking of style and genre.
working hard to make my way into concept art for gaming, or videogames, cards, whatever.

i've been part of the internet art community since forever, but always struggled to get a decent feedback, deviantart and other forums/communities has become so big that i'm less than a drop in the ocean, and getting noticed and receive professional critiques from other professionals is almost impossible..

so here i am, looks like this could be the place, i see there's lot of interaction between users so i'll try to be as active as possible, posting wips, sketches and finished works.. and why not helping others if in my capabilites.. ;)
Hey Giorgio, welcome to the forums!

Lovely dA gallery, your style atm reminds me of Aaron Garbut's - the man behind the art for GTA, someone who inspires me daily and Mucha!

Sounds good to me, looking forward to seeing you all over these forums, be sure to make a sketchbook if you haven't already, I'll be sure to check it out as well as your finished pieces

And the helping others apart is wonderful to hear ;D give a little, get a little.

I hope you enjoy your stay and all the best!
hey smrrfette!
thank you :)

i must admit i never been really inspired from garbut but i like his art so yeah, it might have influenced me subconciously!

well i guess this is the point of forums, interact with others, so not giving advice equals not receiving it in my opinion :D

sketchbook thread just opened, here you go! --> gio's sketchbook