Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: New person sighted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

My name is Linda, I'm 23 and from Sweden. I've been meaning to start posting here for ages, but you know, life. It's funny. Will probably stumble about like some first year student at a new school for a few days. Either way, I'm a graduate from a university program in game development, got a Bachelor of Arts with Media Arts, Aesthetics and Narrative as my major. Or so my degree says at least.

While working in the game industry is a dream for me, like for so many others, I'm currenly trying to get jobs as a freelance illustrator. I've mostly been working on my own, which I'm growing a bit tired of so I'm slowly but surely trying to get over my nervousness for forums and start posting on some. I was something of a hermit in school, prefering to sit at home in my apartment and paint rather than hitting the bar with my fellow students, so I've mostly been selfstudying and trying to improve on my own with what I can find on the internet and in books.

Aside from that I enjoy litterature, movies, music of varying kinds, games, history, travelling, myths... Something of a artbook hoarder...

Cheers!
Hello Linda :)

Do be nervous at all. I promise I will not eat you.
Start posting you art & have fun here :]
Hi, please post a sketchbook dont be shy, I Was thinking of doing a bachelor in game art media degree but I also want to be a concept artist. So I dont know maybe I should do that if I feel its the right thing to do and do art on the side.

Don't be shy spam your bad and good works :)